Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)
For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)
Sunday, May 25, 2014
Sunday, March 23, 2014
Monday, October 21, 2013
Saturday, October 12, 2013
I AM THRILLED to announce that my business partner, Elizabeth Williams and I have launched an awesome new company called "Picture This Boutique and Retreats"!
We have worked diligently for the last year or so trying to decide what type of company to open. After much thought, we decided the best route for us is to OPEN a MOBILE BOUTIQUE and HOST weekend BOUTIQUE RETREATS.
What do we mean by mobile boutique?
- Our boutique will travel to local weekend retreats where we will offer our custom packaged paper crafting, card making and mixed media products for sale.
- Our boutique will also be open for business at weekend BOUTIQUE RETREATS that Elizabeth and I will host.
- We will occasionally host weekend (or weeknight) sales of our products (kind of like a home party).
What do we mean by weekend "boutique" retreats and what do they include?
- Our hosted retreats are held in the beautiful town of Fallbrook in southern California
- Our retreats are limited to 20 participants (providing an intimate setting)
- Our retreats include:
- An oh so special welcome goodie bag
- 54 straight hours of cropping time (78 hours for retreats that start on Thursday)
- 7 meals (10 for retreats that start on Thursday)
- 6 feet of personal cropping space with a table top natural OT light
- Executive cushioned office chairs on wheels
- Individual trash cans and drink holders
- 2 nights lodging (3 nights for retreats that start on Thursday
- 1 Mixed Media class or 1 Scrapbooking layout class (differs with each retreat)
- Product Demos
- Make 'n takes
- Snacks and drinks available throughout the retreat
- Limited WI-FI service
- Access to our boutique for your shopping pleasure
- Extensive tool center
- Games/contests with prizes
- Much more!
Please visit and "like" our facebook page that can be found here.
Please, also visit and follow our blog here.
We hope to see you at one of our upcoming retreats!
Monday, August 19, 2013
· Paper Trimmer
· Scissors (Tim Holtz Tonic scissors recommended)
· Black Ink Pad (Ranger Archival Inkpad is recommended)
· Viva Inka Gold in Orange, Violet, and Yellow-Green
· Quick drying liquid glue (Beacon’s 3 in 1 is recommended)
· Pop dot glue dots
· Foam adhesive squares
· Black Sharpie marker
· Strong dry adhesive (tape runner or similar)
Hope to see you in class!