Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wow, I've Been BUSY!!!

I cannot believe how long it's been since I've "talked" to all of you! I'm going to give you a "quick" rundown of my travels since my last post...

1. I arrived in PA on April 6.
2. I enjoyed a few days with family and friends
3. I dyed eggs with my two PA grandkids.
3. I made an early Easter dinner for some of my PA family members.
4. I flew back to CA on April 10.
5. I worked on my TNT club projects.
6. I made Easter dinner for my CA family members
7. I have a new grandson, born April 13...whoo hoo!
8. I kept my new grandson's older brothers while mom was in the hospital
9. I held my TNT meeting April 14th and then picked up family from the airport, here for to visit the new baby.
10. Today (April 15th), I actually slept 'til noon!

O.k., now that that's out of the way, lol, back to "scrappy" posts:)

No comments: